The meeting will be held in person (with hybrid sessions) on September 01-02, 2022 at the Brazilian School of Economics and Finance (FGV EPGE) in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.
Submissions can be made online until June 5th (11:59pm (UTC-3)).
Notification of acceptance is expected by July 18th.
Guidelines for submission:
1. Papers that address Family and Gender Economics themes, such as: household models, marriage and divorce, household time allocation, labor market and gender, domestic violence, gender gaps, income inequality, household decisions (labor supply, consumption, savings, health, and fertility, parenting etc), demographic economics, women-led firms, female entrepreneurship, care economy, social norms, among others will be accepted.
2. In all sessions there will be discussants for the papers presented.
3. Each paper must be registered using the online form, which is available on this page. Papers should be submitted in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, either in English or in Portuguese. Papers can be any length.
4. Submissions of abstracts (extended or not) will not be accepted.
5. There are no restrictions on the participation of authors in more than one paper. However, only one submission per author is allowed.
6. There is no submission fee.
•Ana Fava - UFABC
•Ana de Holanda Barbosa - IPEA and IBMEC-RJ
• Andrea Flores - WUSTL
•Carlos Eugênio da Costa - FGV EPGE
•Cezar Santos - FGV EPGE
•Cecília Machado - FGV EPGE
•Francisco J. Pino - University of Chile
•Kênia de Souza - UFPR
•Luana Passos - UFBA OESTE
•Luciene Pereira - FGV EESP
•Solange Gonçalves - UNIFESP
•Synthia Santana - GeFam
•Valdemar Neto - FGV EPGE
•Ana de Holanda Barbosa (IPEA and IBMEC-RJ)
•Danielle Carusi (UFF)
•Lorena Hakak (UFABC)
•Solange Gonçalves (UNIFESP)
•Synthia Santana (IBGE)
•Valdemar Neto (FGV EPGE)