The meeting will be held on August 30-31, 2021 at FGV EESP through a virtual conference.
Submissions can be made online until June 7th (11:59pm (UTC-3)).
Notification of acceptance is expected by July 10th.
Guidelines for submission:
1. Papers that address Family and Gender Economics themes, such as: household models, marriage and divorce, household time allocation, labor market and gender, domestic violence, gender gaps, income inequality, household decisions (labor supply, consumption, savings, health, and fertility etc), demographic economics, women-led firms, care economy, social norms, among others will be accepted.
2. Each paper must be registered using the online form, which is available on this page. Papers should be submitted in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, either in English or in Portuguese. Papers can be any length.
3. Submissions of abstracts (extended or not) will not be accepted.
4. There are no restrictions on the participation of authors in more than one paper. However, only one submission per author is allowed.
5. There is no submission (or registration) fee.
•Danielle Carusi, UFF
•Fabiana Rocha, FEA USP
•Julia Hatamyar, University of York
•Luciene Pereira, FGV EESP
•Priscilla Albuquerque, FGV EESP
•Synthia Santana, IBGE
(San Diego State University)
•Ana de Holanda Barbosa (IPEA and IBMEC-RJ)
•Lorena Hakak (FEA USP)
•Solange Gonçalves (UNIFESP)
•Synthia Santana (IBGE)
INFORMAÇÕES DOS AUTORES / AUTHORS INFORMATION
Papers submitted after 06/07 at 12 p.m. (UTC-3) will not be accepted
Esse formulário não aceita mais envios.